Saturday, August 3, 2013

Quiet Saturday Night.

Where o' where has 2013 gone? As I sit here watching Sex and The City, The Movie (guilty pleasure), I begin to think back about all the things I've accomplished this year. With only 4 months left to go - I realize there is so much more we need to do and see. 

How has 2013 been treating you thus far? As a wife (still so surreal to say), I can say that it's been pretty amazing. I've been married for almost 3 months. My son is going into 2nd grade and I've officially been working as a nurse for a year. I'd say that's a pretty decent way to spend the first 8 months. 

Plans for the next 4 months: 
-        Mason starts 2nd grade (time needs to stop NOW!)
-        Honeymoon to London & Paris for 15 days
-        HALLOWEEN (MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!)
-        Turkey Day
-        Chrismukkah
-        Ring in 2014 already?!?

Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment